|Location:||Miami Beach, FL|
|Benefits:||PTO, Medical, Free parking!!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Assists the Executive Housekeeper with the management of the Housekeeping department. Guides staff in maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and quality service, exceeding guest expectations and hotel standards in a friendly, professional manner. Additional responsibilities include staffing, training, scheduling of Team Members, and inventory control.
- Thorough knowledge of all matters relating to the proper administration and operation of hospitality housekeeping operations.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- Ensures aggresive cleaning of vacant dirty rooms during tight turns; punches vacant ready rooms, and provides any other assistance as needed on guest floors.
- Provides Team Member Safety training to prevent accidents, comply with OSHA regulations, and ensure hotel life saftey.
- Greets and interacts with guests in an outstandingly friendly and professional manner. accordance with hotel standards
- Investigate guest complaints and take correct measures
- Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
- Remains current with hotel information and changes
- Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
- Basic English language skills required
- Must be able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- minimum one to three years Housekeeping Supervisor experience
- Able to read and interpret documents.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence
- Able to speak effectively before groups of guests and hotel Team Members