|Location:||Miami Beach, FL|
|Benefits:||Free Parking, PTO & benefits avail. after 60 days. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sales and Marketing|
Grand Beach Hotel Group is seeking a Revenue Analyst and has primary revenue responsibility for Grand Beach Hotel Miami and Grand Beach Hotel Surfside. Primarily the responsibility is revenue producing business to meet company revenue goals for our Hotels. Manage distribution channels and revenue systems. Prepare reports for and assist in preparation of weekly Revenue Management Strategy Meetings. Reports to Revenue Manager.
Searching for qualified candidates with technical skills, reporting skills and knowledge of resort operations to contribute to the Revenue Strategy, striving to maximize revenue and bottom line profits of Grand Beach Hotel Group.
Grand Beach Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place. M/F/D/V.
The Revenue Analyst is responsible for executing strategic and tactical implementation of Revenue strategy, maximizing room revenue through effective pricing, inventory management, and distribution. Key objectives are:
• Assist in driving market share and revenue performance through proper pricing, mix management and yield strategies.
• Manage data collection, reporting, and analytics needed for revenue management decisions.
• Provide input and insights on revenue management strategies based upon data analysis.
• Contribute to Forecast and Budget process.
• Manage inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including company website, 3rd party sites, and the GDS.
• Monitor and maintain the revenue systems rate parity and general health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Revenue Analyst will perform the following job functions as part of his or her duties:
• Conduct ongoing competitor price/product analysis to ensure proper rate positioning/product offering relative to competition.
• Ensure that all major channels of distribution - Booking Engine, GDS, OTA, Wholesale - effectively support the Hotels and maintain rate parity.
• Collect, gather, generate and distribute critical data such as market research, distribution channel breakdown/efficiency and audit activity/follow-up.
• Develop, design, and test setup for all Hotels rates and packages in all distribution channels including the CMS.
• Maintain daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports.
• Assist in preparation of Weekly Reports for RevMax Meetings.
• Generate ad-hoc reports.
• Deploy the yield management strategy for all channels that have been agreed upon each week in the Revenue Management meeting.
• Assist in creation of private sales.
• Communicate all GDS and Third Party Internet Promotions and Packages.
• Bachelors Degree (preferably in Hospitality)
• 2 years Hospitality experience
• Previous Revenue Management experience desired
• Experience using multiple systems at the same time
• Familiar with web based application use
• Proficient in Excel (Graphs, Tables, and Reports)
• Database management
• Report writing
• Open and effective communicator
• High energy, result oriented, self-starter
• High level of attention to detail
• Adapts to dynamic, evolving environment