|Location:||Miami Beach, FL|
|Benefits:||Free parking, Medical, Dental, and Paid Time Off|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Sales and Marketing|
The Reservations Agent will handle all incoming calls with efficiency and professionalism, be able to make reservations, cancellations and answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions.
- Answer all phones calls routed to the reservation department and assist the caller using proper phone technique.
- Use proper selling techniques and maintaining the utmost in professionalism while personalizing each call.
- Process all reservation requests, including changes and cancellations by phone, fax or others channels.
- Determine caller's needs through active listening and using probing questions to satisfy and sell to those needs.
- Must maintain a basic knowledge of revenue management techniques and must realize their impact.
- Assist with monitoring room inventory when Revenue Manager is not present.
- Run arrival reports from all channels and ensure all reservations have been entered correctly.
- File and organize all paper work.
- Work closely with Front Office and Sales Department.
Minimum 1 year experience in Reservations, Sales, or Front Office experience at a comparable quality property preferred
- Must speak English fluently. Bilingual Spanish,portuguese,french preferred
Knowledge of Opera a plus
General knowledge of hotel departments preferred
Excellent communication skills - oral and written
Excellent communication skills including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English. Being Bi-lingual is a plus.
Excellent guest service skills; Strong Customer Service background.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.